Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tennessee Booster Seat Law

Strange, strange ...


Something is wrong.
Lately I can sleep. And shower normally. And my nightmares become less. And I can walk normally and undisturbed on the sunflower fields. Tori also looks healthier from lately.
Something is totally wrong. I just do not come on it was.
Actually I should be satisfied ... but something I lack.

Not even Prussia cute chicks, which I use in my life and my rear part (Ludwig, why you are holding you fight dogs?) have procured me gay.
I would Toris so they can prepare, but I have a) concerns whether they are sufficient for a normal meal and b) do not feel they can Toris fry as soon as I eat them. The only one who could do it, was Natalia. Well, I'll probably have to wait until it is back to normal. Then the chicks are also more determined, I am also tired of them.

Oh, and by the way: Is it normal that chicks have dandruff? So green shiny? Russian chicks / chickens do not have that.
also have a calming effect on Raivis. He immediately stopped to tremble when he saw them. = D

0 comments:

Post a Comment