Friday, March 20, 2009

Pregnant While Sick With Multiple Myeloma

Damn

Today I called Mr Gagarin and asked if he flies to the moon for me. After all, I need all the rocks there to bury the earth. My plan was to get a rope around the moon and then to bind to the spacecraft. Then full throttle.
Yuri had laughed at me and thought it was a joke.
Well, now the collective farm he has time to think about how serious it was me.

I guess I have to look for another alternative, that the world is one with me. can
Unfortunately Toris currently traveling with Natalia, that is, he can not help me = / Maybe I
try to make time for nice, then I can attack the others when they least expect it.
(Though my reputation is often not the power of D = Ludwig, what have you against me only? )

0 comments:

Post a Comment