Monday, March 16, 2009

Lab One Diffusion And Osmosis Answers

Communist Fun

Today was a beautiful day.
I met with my Communist friends ^ _ ^
There were all there, including China. He shivered again as he saw me. How naive. If he does not see me, he should tremble! Kolkolkolkolkol ....
And Cuba has once again become thicker. I'm not there, it looks just because of the uniform that way. Honest!

And somehow I miss Prussia to have a fantastic meeting. When he was still in the process, we always had someone who could laugh at the us because she's poorly. Now that he lives again in Germany, he is said to have increased. So, I've never seen Ludwig recently, the poor, however, was very emaciated. Maybe he eats Gilbert even the hair from his head, who knows.

Oh, it would be great to have a big brother who feeds me by ... I have two sisters. I wish one of them would not exist (I speak its name is not out of fear they might suddenly stand behind me).

Well, whatever. I'm going with Tori in the park
a nice day ^___^

0 comments:

Post a Comment