Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Dijital Merchants Kimya

money income and so

Somehow I feel that since Natalia is on vacation, my sleep is better. Only Tori I miss. Toriiis ....
Also Rumscheuchen of Edward and Raivis less fun, if Tori Here.
I think I'll get sick.

way: I've recently Vodka missing, somehow are 5-6 bottles disappeared without a trace.
Because Gilbert Gilbert is just For some inexplicable reason, I'm Gilbert suspected of theft. When I then looked at him over (I'm sorry, Ludwig, I'm stepping on your lawn, really. If you want, I'll give you a bottle of vodka as compensation), guess what I saw. No, if you guess, you come on it before. Fortunately, I had a camera with in order to film it. And to market. And thus to bridge the Russian economic crisis.

Yeah, I've filmed all that the two have made! Did you hear, you two!
And it is for sale! Buy it! Go! The proceeds all go to me!

Cover:


Oh, and when I say " In Prussia," I also mean " In Prussia", if you know what I mean.
Who would have thought that Elizevetha so on it's almost like Natalia. Domina .

buy it - one copy to 600 rubles, 7000 rubles 10 copies! Los, the edition is limited!


...
Now I leave the business his business, and let me go sew a new panda costume. I feel like China recognize me now in my old costume ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment