Wednesday, June 2, 2004

Impetigo Wont Go Away



OPPE mini-situation Ganzi Scheiss! Dä text uf das trifft abartig Gnau zue! (Hehe, Furnas übersetzig eifach nachefrage ..)

there in my heart a concern
Today I see so far there anything
me from your love Suddenly you changed

Today I am unsure
Being without you, it will make me suffer

Last night I felt, you kissed me different
And I left without knowing what to do
I know you and I know something is not right
Come, tell me the truth, I do not imagine
That was the last kiss

Oh, oh
that has not changed your attitude
Hopefully all is one error
I do not see that I lost you Nor that I show love
runs
hear a voice that sinks into my
That I repeat again
What I do not want to hear


Today I'm insecure To be without it, it will make me suffer, oh, oh

That was the last kiss ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment