Thursday, January 29, 2004

Brazillian Wax Newcastle

my last geo-lesson:)

juhuuuuu! never geo! was n `cool day today .. could auschlafen clock went to 9:30, then with schanee in the city ... then went shopping to eat lunch Neufeld ... as always we had a fun lunch (I must add that our topic of conversation day to day always nievauloser but all the funnier). I think it is really time to leave the Gymer .. in English, we watched a film about garcia UNT lorca.war still exciting ... and we ate cake in the geo comfortable drank juice and ... well in math and I had ... Dänu again nothing better to do than stupid honky-heftli to lesen.dafür we had our fun!
I went shopping with LIVA and cosi ... we wanted to scour shops some .... but it was so out that we just download one of our time spent;) in the h & m. .. it was selling out and so we came loaded thick with a lot of underwear, etc. aud the h & m out;)
Liva, va and I ate quickly migros take away a sandwich and then met the others (Franzi, Mira, cosi) ... in divino we talked with a fine warm chocolate ....
were then va, LIVA (her boyfriend) and I had yet to kino.wir our coupons benutzen.somit January to the end, this was the only Possibility to decay they can not be watched ... "the company" to .. a very beautiful film, for my claims too little action, etc. .. would rather be a 2nd time honey Go look, well;)
now ... have I will not make tonight more tomorrow .. finally we have the last school day before the holiday tomorrow night .. and I still have a lot before (go with some ladies from n my class and prestige to the ladies night ... is always nice when you can go free in the output :).....)...

0 comments:

Post a Comment